The Sunflower project is a design experiment created by ICE Group, investigating the plausibility of using a dish-shaped solar array in both large- and small-scale applications, reducing the dependence on commercial, coal-based power providers.
At a glance, the Sunflower:
- Provides continuous electricity generation,
- Is accessible to both urban and rural populations,
- Uses 96% recyclable materials for green lifecycle,
- Allows you to be in control of your own energy production plant,
- Feeds energy back into the grid.
The Sunflower‘s preliminary investigations have completed; we are now seeking investors interested in pushing this project to the next level. Interested?